Moto's NEW Monster (RUMOR)

Gkope

Reaction score
Battery life will be 12 minutes standby time. Will increase to 15 minutes if you turn off WI-FI.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery life will be 12 minutes standby time. Will increase to 15 minutes if you turn off WI-FI.

Well, then I'll have to get the Seidio Back-Pack Battery!! I don't think I'll mind carrying around a 20 pound battery pack! As long as the shoulder straps are comfortable.

nagmier

Reaction score
I was thinking Droid Pro when I first saw this... Its def on my Christmas list :D... I'm going to be super Google FanBoy by the end of the year... Logitech GoogleTV Box, Android Tegra Tablet and Droid Pro ouch Christmas is gonna hurt... Guess I'll be putting school money aside for them :D

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, NOW I dont feel bad I got my Droid in Apr of this year. I will be getting that at a good price.....

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Be willing to bet this is the much talked about "godly" device known as the Moto Droid Pro.

End of the year, godly, "will blow the doors off of everything, made by Motorola. I'd say it is.

I shall wait for this device.

Sent from my Droid

Glad you decided to wait :)

Some of us HAVE to wait, but that's a good thing, myself I have 1.5 to go to EOC, so an early upgrade should be a year away.

I said in the past whatever is out there by that time should blow my Doid away, but really ... things are going to get wild in the holiday season ...

I hear it won't have a battery at all, but a small:

1. Fuel cell (oy, hydrogen)

2. Nuclear Reactor (oy, Plutonium)

3. A microwave converter to receive power which will be beamed back to earth from colector satellites in space.
(meaning it will still have #'s 1 or 2 for at night)

:)

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Be willing to bet this is the much talked about "godly" device known as the Moto Droid Pro.

End of the year, godly, "will blow the doors off of everything, made by Motorola. I'd say it is.

Sent from my Droid

Yea, but would anyone be willing to switch networks for it if it really turns out to be all that??

Not I.....

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Yea, but would anyone be willing to switch networks for it if it really turns out to be all that??

Not I.....

I wouldn't either. I love Verizon.

If i was going to switch networks i would have done so already and went to AT&T for the iPhone 4 or went to Sprint for the HTC EVO 4G. I am content with Verizon and i know Verizon is now on top of getting awesome handsets so i don't got to worry.

sroach23

Reaction score
fingers crossed for 4.3 super amoled screen. will settle for oled, lcd, etc.... do not want a small screen on a powerful phone.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Sent from my Droid

It WILL be on VZW so you bet a lot of people will be moving over for it

Well hopefully VZW will let me ad 2 years to my contract or Ill be buying it full retail..

Any guess's what it will cost? Same as droid? More?

If the majority of us have moto droids, theirs gonna be alot of people paying full retail..

sroach23

Reaction score

Well hopefully VZW will let me ad 2 years to my contract or Ill be buying it full retail..

If the majority of us have moto droids, theirs gonna be alot of people paying full retail..

not those of us that signed 1 year contracts!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

not those of us that signed 1 year contracts!

How did ya get that and the Moto droid without paying full retail? And how did I get sucked into a 2 year one? :/ lol