Moto's NEW Monster (RUMOR)

patryn150

Reaction score
I, for one, firmly embrace & welcome my new Droid overlords.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to buy it right off. :( But when I can...oh boy howdy will I enjoy the hell out of that beast!

OSX2000

Reaction score
OMGWTFBBQPWNAGE...that right there is the funniest sh*t I've read all week. Thank you.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
This phone looks like it is going to be fast. I'm wondering when it will be released.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Be willing to bet this is the much talked about "godly" device known as the Moto Droid Pro.

End of the year, godly, "will blow the doors off of everything, made by Motorola. I'd say it is.

I shall wait for this device.

Sent from my Droid

Looks like I'll be doing my first early upgrade!

Will have to run Android and be compatible with my current Droid so I can port. I've invested too much in setting it up just the way I want to change at this point, unless the phone can replace my computer, too!

These phones are going to be pretty much running all your household electronics in the not-too-distant future.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea, but would anyone be willing to switch networks for it if it really turns out to be all that??

At the end of the day, it's still a cell phone and I have 0 interest in leaving VZW. I don't have a home phone so that's still kind of a sticking point for me. Sprint's 4G is not built out enough to entice me.

Plus, I still wouldn't be dropping too much extra dough. If VZW gives me a deal just to tack on another 2 years to my contract I'd probably jump at it.

LOL, my current Droid could be a Christmas toy for my niece next year.

jarby

Reaction score
Looks like quarter 4 of this year is going to be interesting......I'm so excited for the Pro!

You can always get the phone even if you are locked into a 2 year contract...they'll just renew it...I know that's what I'm going to be doing!

"HERCULES! HERCULES!" *clapping hands*

:icon_ banana:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You can always get the phone even if you are locked into a 2 year contract...they'll just renew it...I know that's what I'm going to be doing!

shhhhh! You'll mess-up VZW's advertising making people think they are getting a deal when they are offered "early upgrades".

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Hope Samsung or HTC will make a phone with the same chipset , so that I can also use the phone as a phone or have a camera that actually works .

dave4100

Reaction score
Be willing to bet this is the much talked about "godly" device known as the Moto Droid Pro.

End of the year, godly, "will blow the doors off of everything, made by Motorola. I'd say it is.

Sent from my Droid
Bank on Feburary or March time frame for this. I seriously doubt they can get this out the door before then. Just to much going on inside the device. I would be very surprised to see it by years end.

Nightmares

Reaction score
Well thats good and bad, I think im gonna get the droid x. Even though I just bought my motorola droid like 3 months ago. Wonder how verizon is gonna do with the contracts.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid
Bank on Feburary or March time frame for this. I seriously doubt they can get this out the door before then. Just to much going on inside the device. I would be very surprised to see it by years end.

It actually should be out sometime around Nov or Dec of this year.