Motorola's Car Mount

bgphotoo

Reaction score
I got mine at the verizon store the day I bought my phone. Have you tried verizon's site?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I agree, try the Verizon store or even Best Buy. I know my local Verizon store has the mount, I just haven't picked one up yet.

KirkS

Reaction score
Order from the VZW website. I got one last week. There was/is a promo code to get 20% off. I think it was ACC20

The mount is very nice -- high-quality suction cup attaches to glass OR to your dash with a peel-n-stick disc.

morph

Reaction score
I got mine at the verizon store the day I bought my phone. Have you tried verizon's site?

Just to confirm, it did come with the rapid car charger? That would make it a good buy since Verizon sells car chargers for the same price as the car mount.

RTracer

Reaction score
As I understand it they DO NOT come with a charger even though the Motorola site says it does :mad:

KirkS

Reaction score
Just to confirm, it did come with the rapid car charger? That would make it a good buy since Verizon sells car chargers for the same price as the car mount.

RTracer is correct -- I got just the mount, no charger for $29.99 (before the discount).