Motorola razr smartphone is a great phone

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
Love this phone!!! Have not one complaint! It's just like the original Razr Motorola really knows how to make an awesome phone that is top of the line! I love the new system version 6.11.748.XT912.EN.US

ddfuji

Reaction score
Love this phone!!! Have not one complaint! It's just like the original Razr Motorola really knows how to make an awesome phone that is top of the line! I love the new system version 6.11.748.XT912.EN.US

Lol. I remember when the first razr came out. It was all the hype and buzz.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Nah! Not great merely very good.

OK screen, too wide, too light, Kevlar is a stupid material for the back, non-removable battery.
Would I get one? Hell ya! But let's be a bit realistic.
I'm hoping the bigger battery is real, and then is would be slightly great!

jerkk

Reaction score
I'm enjoying mine. My first Android phone and I'm lukewarm on that but partly I haven't figured that out yet. But the Motorola does not disappoint. I've owned a number of them over years and just came from an iPhone 3G, which I liked. But the Razr is better in virtually all regards.

The screen is great. I'm not sure why people are whining about it. It is crystal clear to me. Camera seems fine too. Both are a step up (a big step up) from my old 3G.

The phone is a bit big but it fits perfectly in my hand. No issues. And I love the thinness of it. I had the original Razr years ago and loved it too. Frankly, I wish they still made it. I'd probably go without a smartphone if they had the original Razr but with some updates and modern touches.

I have now had two dropped calls, one of which was expected and the other of which was probably the other person's phone. It's a huge step up over the dropped call madness that was the 3G iPhone and AT&T. Disastrous.

As to the battery? Gotta have realistic expectations. It's a dual core processor and a very, very fast 4G phone. Browsing the internet is as fast or faster than fast wi-fi. That comes at a cost. And the thin phone doesn't leave much room for a high capacity battery.

I'm about 95% happy with mine and if I understood the Android stuff better and there was less bloatware on the phone I'd likely be up at about 98%. This is a terrific phone.

My main issue was that I wanted call quality and signal strength and the Droid Razr delivers like a champ.