motorola gallery online cache...how to view?

mdroid2g

Reaction score
When i go to the files app and select internal phone storage there is a file there with alot of pics. Is labeled motorolagalleryonlinecache but when I click on them of course it says files are not viewable. Is there a way to log on somehow to see these or an app I can get to see them? Does anyone know if they are photos from my camera or that I've downloaded or just thumbnails of stock motorola pics? Thanks for the help as I need to ensure they are not "personal" photos.

OP
mdroid2g

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Really, over 300 views and not a single reply? I realize it may be a dumb question but i did search and didnt find my answer.

Brian.Fox

Reaction score
I realize this thread is a couple of months old. I had the same question and started looking around and ended up here through google. Didn't really find an answer to my question so I copied a few of the files from motorolaonlinegallerycache to my desktop and changed the "njpg" to ".jpg" and opened them up. They appear just to be pictures from my Facebook gallery widget so I'm pretty positive they are safe to delete, however I'm sure the folder will just fill right back up with more pictures. Just to clarify they are not my pictures, they are pictures from other people that are on my friend list in FB.