Motorola Droid X2 - Screen goes haywire with OTTERBOX??

ryanc750

Reaction score
Hey,

I have searched all over to find any related problems but cant find any. My problem is crazy.... I just got the Otterbox (impact series) for my Droid X2, well it seems to everytime i put it on, my screen goes haywire, wants to enter buttons by itself, as if someone were clicking it? When I take the otterbox off it acts as if it were fine.. Has anyone else heard of a problem like this? Maybe the lip of the case is touching my screen and my screen is recognizing it as a finger? Is this crazy, or did my case come with a ghost? lol

Thanks!

ckburks

Reaction score
Hey,

I have searched all over to find any related problems but cant find any. My problem is crazy.... I just got the Otterbox (impact series) for my Droid X2, well it seems to everytime i put it on, my screen goes haywire, wants to enter buttons by itself, as if someone were clicking it? When I take the otterbox off it acts as if it were fine.. Has anyone else heard of a problem like this? Maybe the lip of the case is touching my screen and my screen is recognizing it as a finger? Is this crazy, or did my case come with a ghost? lol

Thanks!

same thing here... verizon just said sorry and charged me for another case