Motorola Droid Case Reviews

jbsangel

Reaction score
With the kutu for the droid, the fabric pull is there and useful, but the phone can be removed without using the pull. Just shake it once or twice and the phone ejects all the way or at least enough to just pull it out.

travisinkansas

Reaction score
I'm just using the HTC Touch Pro's horizontal holster from my last p.o.s. phone :) works great and it was free.

pwjone1

Reaction score
Motorola Milestone Case?

Anyone get the official case yet:

Official Motorola Milestone Case coming soon! | Mobile Fun Blog

milestone-pouch-back-150x150.jpg

I cannot say I think too much of the stitching, overdone a bit, but I do like that they've cut holes around the speaker, made it a bit easier to hear I would think.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Hi everyone..
I bought new samsung instinct phone last week and i need some solid skin cover to protect my phone's skin. So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing nice samsung instinct skin covers .

samsung instinct skin covers

This is a forum for DROID users (and other phones with the Android OS) . You would be better off asking this in a Samsung forum board or use Google to find some. I'm pretty sure none of us Droid owners own a Samsung Instinct since we are all on Verizon (not Sprint) and all own Droids.

dustoff69

Reaction score
Check out Nutshell cases. Not cheap, but they are the only cases I use.

jgumphress

Reaction score
ckidwell, if you are looking for a pouch then check eBay under iPod/iPhone pouch case. I have an iPod Touch also and got a nice suede pouch for it for $2 with shipping. My DROID fits it perfectly. The DROID and iPhone are essentially the same size.

badfish

Reaction score
Okay so I got the otterbox case!

I recorded a video of the first time putting it on. Seems good so far. The bottom piece isn't held on THAT well, though it wont just fall off. I like it a lot, the best case I've seen and used for my droid. Well worth the $30!!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

I recorded a video of the first time putting it on. Seems good so far. The bottom piece isn't held on THAT well, though it wont just fall off. I like it a lot, the best case I've seen and used for my droid. Well worth the $30!!

Telling us you recorded a video of the fit of the case doesn't do any good without the link to the video. :blink:

mitchb2

Reaction score

Can you comment on the quality of the screen protector that comes with it?
I was going to pay $10 for a Steinheil, so $30 for case + protector isn't bad at all, assuming the quality is there.

JimmyD

Reaction score

Please post up a link to the video! Thanks.

T0M5

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts but... I am a server and I wanted a little more piece of mind when carrying my phone at work, I also didn't have the cash to shell out for the big leather cases. So I took a soft case for a pair of glasses and tried to see if my Droid would fit, and it did perfectly! Even the seem along the side provides enough room so the camera and volume keys aren't being smashed in. I trimmed the case down to stream line it(I cut it a tiny bit short purposely so I could easily grab a part of the phone to take it out) and voila! It protects the phone, the screen and its water proof(for the most part) three of my friends at work who have droids were all pretty impressed and asked me to make them one. If someones interested I will put a picture up.

T0M5

Reaction score
I just added 2 photos( I will put better ones up later) of the case I made, just check out my album.

hiho322

Reaction score
Question about snap-on cases

This is my first post here, so hello y'all! I've read pretty much everything in this thread, and it's pretty informative. However, I don't really need a pouch like most of you men do. I would imagine that keeping a phone in a back pocket or a briefcase would require a pouch. But being a woman and always having a purse by my side (with an inner pocket for a cellphone), what I want is a snap-on cover for my new Droid (which I actually won't receive in the mail for a couple of days!) My girlfriend has the black texturized, rubberized one that's from Verizon and she loves it. I don't want a black one or even the pink rubberized one they offer, so what are my options? I've looked online and found a blue one, also a red one I'd like. But how do I know if they'll actually fit the Motorola Droid if they're made by a 3rd party? I've seen posts on here and on other Forums by people who bought them online and then were sorry because they were either bad quality or didn't fit properly. Anyone who was happy with what they found? I'm such a newbie and really need some help with this.

Thanks so much.

Annie