Motorola Droid Bionic Coming soon on Verizon Wireless' websit!

OP
J

J5311

Reaction score
What's so confusing? Verizon was probably just getting that tab ready for the actual announcement. Gaffes like this happen all the time.

if that's the case why would it be up for 10 hours?

Renae

Reaction score
What's so confusing? Verizon was probably just getting that tab ready for the actual announcement. Gaffes like this happen all the time.

Okay since when do web developers for major companies with huge websites need to live test their code? Sorry, they either did it on accident or did it as some sort of ridiculous marketing ploy/game. Getting the tab ready? that is just programming. Even if they did a live test on the real site, why would they leeave it up so long.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
September 8th sounds like a solid date, considering the news that's been leaked, the website changes ect... The bad thing is it's so close to 2 other "possible" phone releases, makes it a difficult decision instead of what it should have been, an easy and exciting decision.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Just curious, what will be the best way to get ahold of one of these? Go to a corporate store????

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually the online and over the phone orders are the fastest (some arrive earlier than the actual release date). But you can always go into a store September 8th and buy one.

OP
J

J5311

Reaction score
on the main page of verizonwireless.com

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's been back since yesterday. I know I can only see it when the Verizon website doesn't know my location. If it does, then I get a different set of scrolling tabs.

spider210

Reaction score
Yes I see it now from my phone browser

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk