Motorola Droid and Abode Flash 10.1 support

Ajenda79

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a new Droid owner, and I was curious if anyone knows how to load websites such as hulu.com and fancast.com that use Adobe flash 10.1? I went to the mobile Adobe site, and it returns a message that a download is only available for firmware v2.2, and I am running 2.1. Does anyone know where to update the firmware, or a workaround for the Adobe flash?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You must root your droid first. There are many many threads on how to root in the hacks section of the forum. From there, you will find many threads on getting 2.2 as well as flash. Hulu blocked access to all mobile browers.

OP
A

Ajenda79

Reaction score
I was afraid of that. I was already informed of the "rooting" option when I was looking to customize my color scheme while on a call. I have hesitation doing this due to the risks if it does not go well. Anyone have news about when the official firmware 2.2 will be released so Adobe Flash 10 can be installed?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Anyone have news about when the official firmware 2.2 will be released so Adobe Flash 10 can be installed?

It's anyones guess....

vcmartin

Reaction score
is their anyway to get past the mobile block by fancast or hulu?

harrellj

Reaction score
is their anyway to get past the mobile block by fancast or hulu?

For Hulu, xda-dev had a version of Flash that would get around the block. I was able to get videos to load (a couple of Flash updates ago) just by having Dolphin go for the non-mobile site. It was rather crappy though, since I prefer to watch videos full screen and it couldn't handle that very well.

YoungVan

Reaction score
Motorola Droid X is a new powerful smartphone with Adobe Flash 10.1 and other attractive features. For Adobe Flash 10.1 support,Check out the routing option first.