Motocast on Windows Computer Problem

jch81

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone else has this problem but since I installed motocast on my computer it has a problem. After my computer has been shut down and is booting up, I get a message before my desktop gets fully loaded that says "application has requested to close in an unusual way" or something along those lines. At the top I can see the program and it says it is Motocast. I have tried reinstalling with no luck. Any idea why it would be doing this? Also when I uninstall it that message no longer appears so it is def. something to do with motocast.

Thanks in advance

SallyC

Reaction score
I believe that is because it is set to not allow the computer to go to sleep. In the Motocast Settings>General tab, you can uncheck that. However, if it goes to sleep you won't be able to access your files.

I have my computer on all the time and it does that when I reboot too. It's caused no problems. I've never unchecked it to test, but I'm thinking that's the reason.

sparker

Reaction score
Can't get Motocast desktop app to work with windows 8. It worked fine with XP. Is it me, or a glitch in the software. It will not allow me to log in:blink: