Moto X Style Forums are open!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
moto-x-2015-specs-leak.jpg

Sporting 4 GB of RAM this thing will fly.. My guess, is $600. retail. Who will enter the Moto waiting room?

Caesars

Reaction score
When they do one of this $150 (ish) sales, this will be steal (on paper).

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm thrilled to see this out there. I can't wait to see the actual finished product. The Moto X was a success and really did change the outlook on the cellular world with the curved back and customizations. I can't wait to see what this one looks like, feels like, and performs like. I agree CK, with four gigs of ram this should scream.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
bumpity bump! Renamed the forums to the proper model name. Enjoy!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thought it was 3GB of RAM...? I shouldn't be commenting in here. I keep telling myself I'm not going to get this device. It's not going to be time for an upgrade by my own rules when this comes out. I'm not going to get this. I'm not going to get this...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thought it was 3GB of RAM...? I shouldn't be commenting in here. I keep telling myself I'm not going to get this device. It's not going to be time for an upgrade by my own rules when this comes out. I'm not going to get this. I'm not going to get this...
Right! Keep saying that. You are already hooked. Just open up the wallet and enjoy the new phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Right! Keep saying that. You are already hooked. Just open up the wallet and enjoy the new phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Well, my truck needs some work done and I've got a trip home for Thanksgiving to think about this fall, so it may not be a financial possibility to do so at launch, but I almost bought the last Moto x before deciding on the Note 4. The camera and wanting to try a larger screened device were 2 of my main concerns when I finally made the decision and, if their claims are even close to true, I could have my cake and eat it too if the money is there.

The longer I wait, the better the chances of the new nexus or some other great device coming out as well...

I've got that twitch though, that I get when I want a device and need to do what I can to obtain it...Haha! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for reviews and such at launch.

Good news is, if they don't have these at carrier stores, the nearest Best Buy is over an hour away, so at least I'll have to work to go check one out in person.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is tempting at the 5.7in size...

sent from #8