Moto Droid Stuck On BootLoader

decode88

Reaction score
My girlfriend had bought a droid a while back ( Droid 1 ) Motorola , She was hanging out with her friends and she looked down to check her phone and it was dead once she got home she plugged it up to the charger and she got this.

Nothing was spilled on it.

Bootloader
2c.7c

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

----

This is a non rooted droid , It was stock we left it alone as far as mods go.

This is a list of the things ive tried.

Replaced Battery with a new one
Put a new SD card in
Cleared Data / Cache
Installed SP Recovery
Installed Clock Work Recovery
Installed Bugless Beast V0.6.2.1
Flashed VZW_A855_FRG22D_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE_01 .sbf
(When i try and install that SBF file i get RSD lite ERROR : Failed flashing process . Phone[0000] Error Switching phone to BP Pass Through Mode (0x70BE) ; Phone connected )

Thanks in advance for your help.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is generally a driver or a USB connection issue. Is it plugged directly into the PC or through a USB hub? Do you have the latest Motorola drivers for your PC?

OP
D

decode88

Reaction score
I do have the latest drivers and i also have it plugged directly into the computer , It lets me install any other SBF like clockwork and sprecovery ive been just trying random things to try and get out of boot loader loop...

Insidious

Reaction score
Motorola phones have this issue. Take it to verizon and explain that you didn't hack it.

Sent from my D2G on MIUI
:)

OP
D

decode88

Reaction score
the phones around a year old , has no warranty im trying to fix it without having to pay to fix it.

txrazorback

Reaction score
My Droid X did the same thing Friday, the 12th, but my message was Bootloader
with the same written below this. Verizon told me it was a virus...is this correct? They had me wipe the phone and on reboot it repeatedly came back to the same message. Now it is completely dead with no response to anything. This is my third Droid X since 11/10. All have had some issue that could not be corrected. Is this phone really that bad? Now Verizon is sending me a new Droid X2, but after reading about some of the problems with that model, I don't know if I have made a good choice or not. Any suggestions?...a Verizon is going to follow up after I activate the new phone. I am really feed up with the phone and Verizon's help in dealing with the problems. We on have one store to serve a town or 150,000 and a major university of about 45,000. Waits to get service in store are an hour at the best. I switched from AT&T for better service and now not sure I did the right thing.

I would like to hear and feedback...pro/con or suggestions.

Thanks for your time and any help.

My girlfriend had bought a droid a while back ( Droid 1 ) Motorola , She was hanging out with her friends and she looked down to check her phone and it was dead once she got home she plugged it up to the charger and she got this.

Nothing was spilled on it.

Bootloader
2c.7c

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

----

This is a non rooted droid , It was stock we left it alone as far as mods go.

This is a list of the things ive tried.

Replaced Battery with a new one
Put a new SD card in
Cleared Data / Cache
Installed SP Recovery
Installed Clock Work Recovery
Installed Bugless Beast V0.6.2.1
Flashed VZW_A855_FRG22D_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE_01 .sbf
(When i try and install that SBF file i get RSD lite ERROR : Failed flashing process . Phone[0000] Error Switching phone to BP Pass Through Mode (0x70BE) ; Phone connected )

Thanks in advance for your help.