Moto Droid Contacts Problem???

Footballjim91

Reaction score
I have had this phone for almost 6 months had no problem until lately, my problem is i have a contact stored name is james, also have someone named jamie well my droid keeps combining the names and when james would text me it would show up as jamie instead and just recently i renamed james to a nick name to keep it seperate but now it erased the nickname and is only showing his number....all by its self???? help!!!

J

Johnly

I have had this phone for almost 6 months had no problem until lately, my problem is i have a contact stored name is james, also have someone named jamie well my droid keeps combining the names and when james would text me it would show up as jamie instead and just recently i renamed james to a nick name to keep it seperate but now it erased the nickname and is only showing his number....all by its self???? help!!!
You are auto synced to something. Check your accounts settings.

OP
F

Footballjim91

Reaction score
i do have facebook sync on, and both do have facebook but i dont have neither of there emails or they dont have there number posted on facebook so there is no way that they can sync with it??