Moto 360 2nd Gen Just Went Live on Amazon Italy [Breaking]

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Must be coming to the u.s. soon. Amazon has got 360's discounted to $149.00

I SURE hope so! I'm getting damn tired of checking google every 15 minutes!!!! LOL

I'm still eyeing the 360 sport. When's that suppose to be available?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

From the start, Motorola has been very suspiciously tight-lipped about the Sport. Here are some (discouraging) observations:

- not released same time as the "regular" 360 (2015)
- only dummy 360 watches on display when the regular 360 was announced in September
- no prospective release date announced for the 360
- no leaks/images/rumors (I mean NONE!) since the Sport was announced

I know that Motorola ain't no wearables startup, but all things considered, this is exactly the sort of behavior a small start-up does when they have an idea for a product but haven't moved beyond an alpha (for the uninitiated, what will launch -- we all know -- will be the beta), and they try to give themselves a swift kick in the butt by saying, "OK let's get this together and REALLY launch it in X months."

tl;dr I'm a bit worried that there are major delays in finishing the 360 Sport, and that's why we're not hearing anything about it.

-Matt

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm waiting on the sport specs

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sometimes having choices is not any better than only having one thing to choose from. I can't decide. I don't know if I like the design of the sport, but it just might be what I need.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk