More than 5 home screens?

locknessmanster

Reaction score
Is there any way to natively add more home screens to have more room for shortcuts?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Launcher Pro will let you have 7 screens. I haven't used it for a while but the last time I could have 5 rows of apps.

Sent from my Droid1 using DroidForums

Talon66721

Reaction score
Another good app that I use for that reason is apps organizer. I thank there's a folder organizer, too. They work a lot like folders on the computer. And with LP and apps organizer you can use custom icons with it. I've got access to every app from my main homescreen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
I use Folder Organizer myself. Has a few more features than the App Organizer.

Reaction score
In the stock launcher, no. You are stuck with 5. Other launchers will do the trick, but none of them hold up like the stock imo. I have 15 widgets and a live background. still runs like a champ. If I try that with any other launcher....well let's just say i'm back with the stock launcher.

WestOkid

Reaction score
In the stock launcher, no. You are stuck with 5. Other launchers will do the trick, but none of them hold up like the stock imo. I have 15 widgets and a live background. still runs like a champ. If I try that with any other launcher....well let's just say i'm back with the stock launcher.

Ditto!

Sent from my Sexy DROID RAZR using Taptalk