More Newbies

2k4_8

Reaction score
HELLO ALL! My hubby and I just got HTC Droid Incredibles last night...so far loving it! :) We will also both be logging into this site. I do have a question on using Facebook on the phone. When I log into it I could scroll to the bottom, and choose Full site instead of mobile site-is there any way to change settings to where it will always stay on full site?? I have been looking through it, but haven't seen an option. This morning it also kept logging me out when I clicked "touch site" Had to keep logging in atleast 4 times, finally asked my husband to see if he could fix it. :icon_eek: Now instead of clicking the Facebook app he said to just go into the internet app and go from there-seems to be working better that way. So, anyone else had this issue? Know of any way to use the Facebook app with no issues??

mtz_gto

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I don't have an Incredible but im sure someone will chime in shortly to
address your question. Just wanted to say hi and welcome. :)

DJTaT2

Reaction score
i have the same issue on my moto droid. i just use the app to look at status updates and update my status but i use the browser for everything else and i do always have to hit full site at the bottom but it will occasionally switch back to the touch site. but good luck finding a way to get around it.