Security Certificate issue

crysk

Reaction score
Hopefully someone has had this problem and resolved it.

I try to log into a certain website, I get this warning...

"!Security warning
There are problems with the
security certificate for this site.

This certificate is not from
a trusted authority."

Then I have 3 options, "Continue, View Certificate, Cancel". I've clicked View Certificate and see who it was issued to, issued by and the dates associated with the certificate. Then I click "Continue" and I get this...

"Data connectivity problem

The server failed to
communicate. Try again later." with an "ok" button.

I click the ok button and get kicked too "Web page not available"

Now the kicker to this, is that my hubby has the HTC Eris, and when he tries to log into the same website, he gets the same warning, but then is allowed to log in and view my account. I've talked to Verizon, Motorola and the web site associated with the this problem, and they all point to each other and say "ask them".

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone has had this problem and resolved it.

I try to log into a certain website, I get this warning...

"!Security warning
There are problems with the
security certificate for this site.

This certificate is not from
a trusted authority."

Then I have 3 options, "Continue, View Certificate, Cancel". I've clicked View Certificate and see who it was issued to, issued by and the dates associated with the certificate. Then I click "Continue" and I get this...

"Data connectivity problem

The server failed to
communicate. Try again later." with an "ok" button.

I click the ok button and get kicked too "Web page not available"

Now the kicker to this, is that my hubby has the HTC Eris, and when he tries to log into the same website, he gets the same warning, but then is allowed to log in and view my account. I've talked to Verizon, Motorola and the web site associated with the this problem, and they all point to each other and say "ask them".

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

We had that message on this site right here when accessing by computer. However we were able to bypass like your husband does. The Droid didn't even get the warning.

The admins fixed the problem over here. Perhaps you need to contact the admins at the site your accessing?

OP
C

crysk

Reaction score
We had that message on this site right here when accessing by computer. However we were able to bypass like your husband does. The Droid didn't even get the warning.

The admins fixed the problem over here. Perhaps you need to contact the admins at the site your accessing?

Thanks, I've contacted the admins at the site in question, unfortunately, from what I can tell, the customer support is not the greatest. Hopefully this can be fixed.