Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
It's another day for the ubiquitous All New HTC One leaks. Most of the intel has been pics and video with a smattering of spec possibilities. Today we only have some features to share. This story comes to us from yesterday, but we didn't quite get a chance to get to it.
Here's what the most recent leak supposedly confirms regarding the next generation of the HTC One:
- The all new HTC One is crafted from a single block of aluminum with a brushed metal finish.
- HTC BoomSound stereo front-facing speakers return with dedicated amplifier. Sound is also enhanced through software EQ.
- Motion Launch allows you to answer a call by pulling it up to your ear, open your device straight to BlinkFeed by swiping your hand across the screen, and double tap the display to wake your phone up.
- The HTC Duo camera with UltraPixel technology allows you to refocus images and create depth-of-field effects after the shot has been taken.
- The device will have a 5 megapixel front camera with a wide-angle lens for bettering those all-important selfies.