Mophie Is Bringing The Juice Pack To The Moto Z Lineup!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mophie has become a leader in power packs for both android and iPhone devices over the past several years. Their battery cases essentially double your battery life. I have been able to get well over 24 hours using their cases. They are finally bringing their Juice Back to the Moto Z lineup later this month. They will be selling their very own Moto Mod.

The Mophie Juice Pack Moto Mod houses a 3,000mah battery. This gives your Moto Z 60% extra battery life. It will be compatible with the Moto Z, Moto Z Force, and the Moto Z Play. You can Pre-order this mod for $80 on Verizon's website right now. The mod will be shipping starting on November 28th.

via Verizon

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
3k mAh...how much weight does it add? That's a nice amount of power but you're carrying a brick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
With the incipio its already making it a brick so I really don't mind at all getting the mophie one with additional almost 800 mAh power. Glad I can have some more battery life now, I seem to run through it by end of day. I just pre-ordered mine thanks for the post. However I dont get how they are only able to provide so little battery for such a large sized mod, the internal battery is much more slim and holds more power.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Honestly the Incipio Offgrid is fine. My issue is the loss of NFC function with these Mods. Its a pain and looks stupid having to pull off mod to use Android Pay.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Honestly the Incipio Offgrid is fine. My issue is the loss of NFC function with these Mods. Its a pain and looks stupid having to pull off mod to use Android Pay.
Stop using Android pay. Easiest solution and I can pull my card quicker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk