Modify the Status Bar after Ice Cream Sandwich Update

wshuebner

Reaction score
After I updated my Razr to Ice Cream Sandwich, the status bar is so small that it is hard to read. The local temperature is shown, but I can not read it because it is so small. Can I inrease the size of the status bar?

SOB

satsun

Reaction score
After I updated my Razr to Ice Cream Sandwich, the status bar is so small that it is hard to read. The local temperature is shown, but I can not read it because it is so small. Can I inrease the size of the status bar?

SOB

ok i thought i was the only one with this issue. looking forward to a fix, anyone out there able to help?

fredlpage

Reaction score
Same problem. Thought it was just my aging eyes. Tried changing the screen font size, but it didn't increase the status bar font. A fix would be appreciated!

ccps

Reaction score
Same here. I can barley read it. Not impressed with this upgrade. Several things gone. Including my Maxx battery time. Significantly lower with same usage pattern. might as well have my Tbolt back. this is not why I bought a MAXX.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Status bar is the same size, Icons are dimmer and appear to he smaller. Not sure if font size is smaller I'm status bar, but it's the same size in notification area however appears smaller possibly due to the new large icons in this area.

1339708296469.jpg

inua

Reaction score
I agree! I have tried some status bar apps but they each have their downsides. Statusbar + is pretty good - very legible but says 2G when it's actually 4G and the swiping can be a pain. It may also interfere with Lightflow. Anyone tried any other apps? I really wish I could go back to Gingerbread - I had my phone set up perfectly!