Modern Combat 5 Coming to Android

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;zjz614QVyfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zjz614QVyfQ[/video]​

Gameloft is preparing to unveil the newest incarnation of it's insanely popular first-person shooter franchise Modern Combat. The graphics are stunning and the combat sequences look to be just as original and exciting as they have always been with this title. This trailer was obviously designed to look as good as it possibly can, and we can't verify if this will be what hits consumers gaming device of choice, but it does seem to be a cut above the previous Modern Combat titles. With E3 just around the corner, we will all have to wait and see what MC5 has in store for everyone. After you pick your jaw up off of your keyboard share your thoughts with us. Meh or OMGBBQ!!!?

Source: YouTube

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
What's original about this franchise of games? Isn't it just a mobile Call of Duty? And Call of Duty is just a spinoff of Medal of Honor.

I've never played any of them. That's why I asked.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably the main thing that is original in these games is that they push the envelope on FPS games for the mobile platform. Other than that, you are right, they seem like carbon copies as far as game-play and action, etc. I am still impressed by how quickly game visual fidelity has improved on mobile platforms. Today's mobile games look like PC games from just a couple years ago. Amazing graphics!