Gameloft's New Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour Shows Incredible Graphic Detail in Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;LAEHLePiCOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LAEHLePiCOM[/video]​

It would seem that graphics for mobile devices are more rapidly approaching the level of console and PC games than many of us might have realized. The above video for Gameloft's new mobile game called Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, might just blow you away. We are certainly impressed. We remember seeing this level of graphical detail show up on PCs and consoles not too long ago. It's really amazing how far and how fast developers push software technology.

The game will supposedly be available sometime this Fall. Can you guys believe how far gaming has come?

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
tumblr_lpmgg83Cu21qbhm6f.gif

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Now that I have a nexus 7, I may consider trying a game like this. First person shooter games aren't my favorite genre on phones.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping that footage wasn't prerendered for the trailer.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
If the graphics are actually that good on my phone, how am I ever supposed to get work done? I see a lot of time with my office door closed playing that game.