Modder-Created HTC Super Tool Makes Unlocking Devices Easy

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-super-tool.png

An XDA developer created an impressive utility called, HTC Super Tool that makes unlocking your HTC devices easier than ever. Although HTC has done a good job of making things easier for the community to hack and modify their devices, this tool takes things a step further. In fact, it is even able to easily remove most of the Sense UI, allowing you to eliminate manufacturer and carrier customizations for a more-pure Android experience.

So far, the utility has been tested on Sprint’s entire EVO lineup, several T-Mobile handsets including the G2, Sensation and several myTouch devices, and some others. If you want to check it out, head over the the XDA link below, and of course follow the instructions carefully.

Source: Android.net via PhanDroid and XDA

Hsunami

Reaction score
any help on HTC rezound yet and getting S-off? ooooo spiked my interest...now i wanna try it on my rezound...LOL

anyknow if i try this on my rezound and it "fails" is it going to do anything to it? Or is this a harmless problem that i can try if it roots it roots if it it doesn't.

for installing....

Steps:
Step 1: Make sure drivers are installed!
Step 2: Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 3: Un-Zip the kingdom root script
Step 4: Click on the run.bat
Step 5: Enjoy!

I do not see a kingdom Root Script in the Rar file...

Last edited:

RVC

Reaction score
any help on HTC rezound yet and getting S-off? ooooo spiked my interest...now i wanna try it on my rezound...LOL

anyknow if i try this on my rezound and it "fails" is it going to do anything to it? Or is this a harmless problem that i can try if it roots it roots if it it doesn't.

for installing....

Steps:
Step 1: Make sure drivers are installed!
Step 2: Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 3: Un-Zip the kingdom root script
Step 4: Click on the run.bat
Step 5: Enjoy!

I do not see a kingdom Root Script in the Rar file...

Ha ha! I wish!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums