[Mod/Boot Ani]3D CM7BootAnimation(Any fascinate rom)(04/14/11)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes tyler1234567 for finding this over at XDA...

Orig link: [Mod]3D CM7BootAnimation(Any fascinate rom)(04/14/11) - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[Mod]3D CM7BootAnimation(Any fascinate rom)(04/14/11)
This is a 3D cyan mod 7 boot animation, it will work on any rom for the fascinate.

I stumbled across this and decided to share it.

I did not create this, I only made it flashable through CWM

**wont flash with CWM3**(different script)**

Screenies
636c94f8-ab2d-21f5.jpg

636c94f8-ab3e-09fc.jpg

Download flashable bootanimation>> http://db.tt/hgdN46w

ENJOY....

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I used Absolute System Root Tools to install a boot animation and for some reason flashing this wont overwrite it. I even uninstalled the program and it still wont overwrite... any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used Absolute System Root Tools to install a boot animation and for some reason flashing this wont overwrite it. I even uninstalled the program and it still wont overwrite... any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500
if you have root explorer or supermanager go into system/media or data/local and find your current bootanimation.zip and delete or rename it and replace it with this one

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I tried that. There is a file in there called bootsamsungloop.qmg could that be whats causing the prob?

Sent from my SCH-I500

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried that. There is a file in there called bootsamsungloop.qmg could that be whats causing the prob?

Sent from my SCH-I500
did you put the new bootanimation.zip in system/media...you can try renaming that file with .old at the end of it and see if it works

EDIT: since the OP file is flashable just unzip it and put bootanimation.zip in system media

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I put the original bootanimation.zip on my pc and deleted it from the phone completely, uninstalled absolute system root tools, tried flashing the new boot animation in cwm and just tried unzipping it and putting it in its correct spot and none of that seems to work for me... i also deleted the folder absolute system root tools created on my sd card

Sent from my SCH-I500

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I put the original bootanimation.zip on my pc and deleted it from the phone completely, uninstalled absolute system root tools, tried flashing the new boot animation in cwm and just tried unzipping it and putting it in its correct spot and none of that seems to work for me... i also deleted the folder absolute system root tools created on my sd card

Sent from my SCH-I500
thats pretty strange....what kernel are you running?

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Pb&j. When i install the debloated ec01 rom it should overwrite all this stuff anyways right?

Sent from my SCH-I500