Mobile wireless charger?

RAZRmax

Reaction score
I love my wireless charger at home. It's the only way I charge my Maxx.

If I want to get a wireless car charger for it what do you all recommend?

wcjeep

Reaction score

NWKENT

Reaction score
This looks very promising. I saw the campaign a while ago and was going to sponsor but now they have $116k in funding? Hope they don't sell for $80.

Yeh..I understand..I'm hoping they will be affordable.. I have the TYLT charger..adsolutley adore it..very nice and does what it says..but its kinda expensive..$75 is what I paid about a month ago..but I plan to order another asap..money well spent..if this dock we speak of here is around this price..I will order at least one when available..Hopefully when their release goal is..May 2014..

sent by my 4.3_14.14.14
XT1028 (aka) Moto-G

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I love my Tylt Vu, and I'll be ordering another one as well. Pays to play I suppose. I'll buy one and see how it works in the car.

NWKENT

Reaction score
I love my Tylt Vu, and I'll be ordering another one as well. Pays to play I suppose. I'll buy one and see how it works in the car.

Yep..my thoughts also..if it is $80 I think if its as good as the TYLT..then money well spent also..I like the idea for saving all the wear on the charge port..especially on the DEV models..which my DEV ports are used alot anyhow connecting USB..and charging out of the equation certainly lengthens the ports life..
:)

sent by my 4.3_14.14.14
XT1028 (aka) Moto-G

donzz

Reaction score
I bought the TYLT dock as well and this one looks awesome. Quick question, when set my phone on the dock it makes an annoying tone. Is there a way to turn that off?

NWKENT

Reaction score
Wireless charging sound OFF..when placing the Droid Maxx on a wireless charger, many have commented about the annoying sound the device makes..this link includes the files needed to silent the device when placed on a wireless charger..simply

Download zip file to your device or computer..extract..open/read .doc document for instructions..

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67RS0BDBp_iUlZTUjEtc1JmNE0/edit?usp=docslist_api

Last edited:

NWKENT

Reaction score
The EnergyPad may be the fastest, coolest, slimmest, most safety Qi wireless charger now.
We have worked on it for over one year.

A better link would be nice..don't wanna sign up for anything, just to take a look..

Air Dock works for me..

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
4.4.4_21.11.21 (Unlocked)
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2
Mozart WayneKent Motorola dot com 2014
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Tylt has been a charger to go with for me. Even though they are expensive ($70) I pick one up every time they have 50% sale.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I agree on the Tylt. I need a 50% off deal soon.

NWKENT

Reaction score
Yep..I own (2) black TYLT's..adore them..

I also purchased (2) of these for mobile charging, for my Moto 360, and other Moto devices..simple, small, portable, functional..

NOTE: Must purchase wall charger/adapter separately..I use a couple of my extra Moto chargers..

Here >> PowerBot PB1020 Qi Enabled Wireless Charger Inductive Charging Pad Station for All Qi Standard Compatible Devices Including Samsung iPhone Nokia Google Nexus LG HTC and Other Smartphones with Receivers AC Adapter Excluded. 2 x Micro USB Cable Included Black Amazon Cell Phones Accessories

u7u2yzuq.jpg

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2
[url="http://waynekent.com/page6.html]

Last edited:

NWKENT

Reaction score
The "PowerBot" comes in real handy for a charger, while my hotspot device, (Moto G 4G LTE) is in the signal booster, (very low data signal) at work..So I have my hotspot device in the cradle, with the "PowerBot" in between, and charging at the same time, using the signal booster..
ybu2y9a2.jpg

e9ymy7yg.jpg

jaju4umy.jpg

my3a5a6y.jpg

ynezased.jpg

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2
Mozart WayneKent Motorola dot com 2014