Mobile version

msblueline

Reaction score
I know there is a mobile version for this thread available. I have this question however. Is there an icon available for this forum to be used on our homescreen similar to CrackBerry's? I use CrackBerry because many defected from there. Also, is DROID far superior to Blackberry? I love the DROID, don't get me wrong now. But, I have seen many things done on the blackberry that DROID cannot do.

Bluetooth ringtones for starters. I think that is similar to iPhones though. iTunes is the same way with ringtones.

I have to say that I love the Blackberry Storm 2, but at the same time I love the DROID too. It is almost like a love hate relationship. I by far love the things the DROID can do better than the Blackberry, just miss what it does that this can't (don't mean BBM).

Back to the origional reason for my thread. Can I put an icon for this forum on my homepage like CB does?

Thanks,

msblueline

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Download Bettercut. It will allow you to customize any icon on your home screen... to whatever you want.

Droid is superior to BB... just keep in mind Android 2.0 is 2 months old.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have the mobile site of this forum as a bookmark on mine. Can't get any easier than that

OP
msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
I appreciate your answers.

I am coming from BlackBerry Storm 2 and I am so used to being able to manipulate the BB that I am having to learn something new all over again.

It took me awhile to realize that I had to really try to hurt the BB. Now I am trying to tell myself the same thing about the DROID.

When I downloaded the CB browser on my Storm, it showed up with the CB logo.

I don't know how to put the shortcut on the desktop. I am trying to learn as much as I can.

I understand that this system is superior to the BlackBerry. I am just getting confused while playing with my new BFF (DROID).

When I had an iPhone, I was able to select the internet page and it would put the link to the front screen. I haven't seen that for the DROID yet, of course there is a lot to go through... I will keep trying.

Thanks,

msblueline

xliderider

Reaction score
I have the mobile site of this forum as a bookmark on mine. Can't get any easier than that

Actually, it can. ;)

After you save the site as a favorite, go to Favorites, then long press on the icon for the site, select Add Shortcut to Home. Voila, an icon to your favorite website is on your home page, just like a launcher. :D

Last edited: