Mobile Package Tracker

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ever get tired of waiting until you get home to see where your packages have been? Now you can track them from your phone without ever touching that browser button. Know exactly when that New Case, Home Dock, Car Dock, Bluetooth, Battery, Charger or Holster for your phone gets put on your Doorstep.

Mobile Package Tracker works awesome and pushes notifications on changes with your package (i.e. New Location, Out for Delivery, Delivered). It helps me keep track of things and also know if i received my package while i wasn't home so i can call a neighbor to get it from my door so it doesn't get stolen.

Here is the link to the app im talking about
Mobile Package Tracker for Android - Tools

Features Include:

1. Track UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL USA, DHL GlobalMail, TNT, OnTrac packages
2. Notification enable/disable
3. Alert via Ringtone/LED/Vibrate/Email
4. Stop status check if no pack track
5. Route map & delivery status
6. Label/Edit/Save tracking #
7. Personalize carrier
8. Email

Here are a few Screen Shots of the app:
screen
screen

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I am NOT the developer of this app so please do not PM me or ask for features for the app here. All Problems or Suggestions should be emailed to the developer at [email protected]

Last edited:

warrior21

Reaction score
I've been using this for a few weeks now and it works great.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I use this as well. I love that you can have all the carriers under one app.

Yeah makes it very useful. UPS just came out with an app for only their service and i see people all excited about it but i'm not because this app already does UPS and tons more lol.

Paul_C

Reaction score
I emailed them about Amazon integration to automatically track orders/shipments etc. and they said they'd look into it. Fortunately they also said their planning website integration/syncing for their next major release so it'll at least be easier to copy/paste tracking numbers over on a desktop browser and have them sync to the phone app.

I'm really hoping they'll be able to integrate amazon orders automagically at some point, it'd then be *exactly* the app I want it to be.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I emailed them about Amazon integration to automatically track orders/shipments etc. and they said they'd look into it. Fortunately they also said their planning website integration/syncing for their next major release so it'll at least be easier to copy/paste tracking numbers over on a desktop browser and have them sync to the phone app.

I'm really hoping they'll be able to integrate amazon orders automagically at some point, it'd then be *exactly* the app I want it to be.

I'm sure they will look into it. They seem to be good developers and listen to customer suggestions and complaints.