mobile package tracker

captclueless

Reaction score
Has anyone used the app called mobile package tracker? I've been looking for one that I can use to track all my packages with, and this one gets good reviews. It's only 99 cents, but just wanted to see if anyone on here used it and was happy with it.

zegolf

Reaction score
Has anyone used the app called mobile package tracker? I've been looking for one that I can use to track all my packages with, and this one gets good reviews. It's only 99 cents, but just wanted to see if anyone on here used it and was happy with it.

Save yourself the 99 cents and just search for the tracking number in google. It'll direct link to the shipper's web page and give you tracking information.

OP
captclueless

captclueless

Reaction score
oh damn. That's awesome. I didn't know you could do that.

THANKS!

jbsangel

Reaction score
Good tip on the google search.

I am using the mobile package tracker app and I like it. I mean, it's $1, not breaking the bank. It saves your tracking numbers and will check for updates at a frequency of your choosing. I'm satisfied with it.

zegolf

Reaction score
Good tip on the google search.

I am using the mobile package tracker app and I like it. I mean, it's $1, not breaking the bank. It saves your tracking numbers and will check for updates at a frequency of your choosing. I'm satisfied with it.

Yes, the $1 probably would be worth it, just for the saving of the numbers. I don't get much shipped though, so the google search works for me. Either way, jbsangel is right, it's only a dollar, and not really breaking the bank. If it's worth $1 for you, go for it. You can always try it for 24 hours and return it if you don't like it!

dbmorris

Reaction score
I use it alot at work. I scan in using the shippers (fedex, ups etc) bar code (so I don't have to worry about mistyping), then it notifies me when the package has been delivered without me having to go back daily checking on the status. If you do alot of shipping this is a great app. The dev is very responsive and helpful as well.

Danny