Mobile Network stop working

hawaiianbrowneyez

Reaction score
When I woke up this morning, my phone wouldn't connect to the internet. I had 3g, but it was like it wasn't connecting. I restarted the phone, and now 3g/4g won't come up at all. I've restarted it like five times now, no luck. i guess I will just have to replace it.

Chocula78

Reaction score
When I woke up this morning, my phone wouldn't connect to the internet. I had 3g, but it was like it wasn't connecting. I restarted the phone, and now 3g/4g won't come up at all. I've restarted it like five times now, no luck. i guess I will just have to replace it.

I am having this same problem too this morning. WIFI works but not my mobile data. I'm severely pissed about it.

OP
H

hawaiianbrowneyez

Reaction score
If it's still doing it by tomorrow, im taking it to verizon and trading it in for the Rezound until the nexus comes out and then trading the rezound for that

Reaction score
I had the same problem. Found an easy fix for it. Used extended controls widget and found out that my mobile data wasn't on. Very weird too. Also found out that my smart action was killing it but not bring it back up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Chocula78

Reaction score
If it's still doing it by tomorrow, im taking it to verizon and trading it in for the Rezound until the nexus comes out and then trading the rezound for that

I'm not waiting until tomorrow. My data connection is dead now.​ I'm heading there tonight to get a new one.

nikmark

Reaction score
Any updates with this issue? My 3G/4G will just randomly disappear in areas that I know there's coverage!!