mobile magic

erin25rn

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if and when mobile magic offer through verizon will be offered for the droid and droid eris? Or does anyone know of an app with similar features to the mobile magic app for the droid eris?

D

Droidlicous

Has anyone heard if and when mobile magic offer through verizon will be offered for the droid and droid eris? Or does anyone know of an app with similar features to the mobile magic app for the droid eris?

What exactly is Mobile Magic

MNTNBKR

Reaction score

txrover

Reaction score
I wish, as I'm heading there for spring break!

For now m.disneyworld.com will have to due as a substitute for an app.

ichuckles1

Reaction score
Mobile Magic for the Droid?

If anyone from Verizon and/or Disney reads this, I would really like to know if anyone is even working on making available for the Droid. Back in November, we were told it 'is expected to grow to include “touch” handsets and smartphones in the upcoming weeks'. Yet, to this date, they only have 5 touch devices available, and have not made it available for any additional phones (smart or regular) in the last month. I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice to know if anyone is even working on it, or if my waiting has been a wild goose chase.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not what I thought at all. I thought folks were looking for a mobile version of Magic the Gathering...a card game.