Mobile Firefox coming next month!?!!???

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's almost too much.... Flash in 2010... Firefox coming as well.... All my BB dreams have come true... all it took was switching to DROID! Haha

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's great to be getting so much attention.....I was feeling like a red headed step child owning a BB device.

Nobody knew anything and everything was always coming.

mjs31

Reaction score
December is going to rock.
if I was still on my blackberry and read this article I would be upset. Another thing blackberries can't get.

Last edited:

CaptainDango

Reaction score
Oh PLEASE Mozilla, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god enable multi-touch on your browser. It would make my Droid PEEERRRFECT!!!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Getting the device itself was like my first Christmas. Then there will be the Dec 11 update Christmas. Then the Firefox Christmas. Then the REAL Christmas.

*head explodes*

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the fact that you can sync your open tabs from the home computer's browser to your phones. If they include multi-touch for Android, they will surely take over the mobile browser market.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The sync bookmarks is a great idea. I can't wait to see this on my phone. Looks incredible!

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you're currently using Firefox on your desktop/notebook, I was quite thrilled to find the "Mobile Barcoder" add-on. It makes getting links and webpages from the desktop to the Droid a snap.

It creates a 2-D QR code barcode for whatever page you're on or link you right-click on.:icon_ banana: