MMS FIXED Finally!!! [cricket]

codeleakers

Reaction score
WOW, after scouring the internets along with a lil intuition and moxy on my part, i solved my mms solution, and i'm on cyanogen 6.1.2!

I should first say tho that this forum is particularly bad with hijacking threads and dead threads where someone asks for help and not one person responds.... so in a tru passive aggressive fashion...

i figured it out, it works 100% [still not sure of file size limitations, i hear that 500kb is the threshold for cricket]

WOOT :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid. pm me

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Plus you might want to move the thread to the proper location, such as the particular ROM you are using, as it may only be ROM related, not overall Droid related.

mohammedaligwala

Reaction score
WOW, after scouring the internets along with a lil intuition and moxy on my part, i solved my mms solution, and i'm on cyanogen 6.1.2!

I should first say tho that this forum is particularly bad with hijacking threads and dead threads where someone asks for help and not one person responds.... so in a tru passive aggressive fashion...

i figured it out, it works 100% [still not sure of file size limitations, i hear that 500kb is the threshold for cricket]

Hi i am using Simply Stunning ROM 5.4 and i have my phone flashed to cricket. It says it is fully flashed, but for some reasons my mms does not work. i have tried entering the settings mentioned over the web.. but still a no go!1 could you please help??

mohammedaligwala

Reaction score
CRICKET MMS settings

Hey could you please reply.. my mms settings are not wiorking since i have been switching roms.. now i like this SS 5.4 and it doesnt lets me send mms, which sucks big time.

tieman123

Reaction score
Hey could you please reply.. my mms settings are not wiorking since i have been switching roms.. now i like this SS 5.4 and it doesnt lets me send mms, which sucks big time.

up front.. I'm on the stock GB with full flash 3G mms sending and receiving on $50 plan

Also, no need to set the "SMS/MMS settings" under ##Program. I currently have "[email protected]" (stock) for MML Server Name and Address for Upload is set to 438749 (stock)... and my MMS works just fine. The trick is all in the APN and here's how:

Install APN Backup and Restore and delete all APN's
Use any APN ShortCut and create a new APN as follows:

Name: Verizon Internet
APN: VZWINTERNET
Proxy: <Not Set>
Port: 8080
Username: [email protected]
Password: Cricket
MMSC: http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mm...=10DigitNumber
MMS Proxy: <Not Set>
MMS Port: <Not Set>
MCC: 310
MNC: 004
Authentication Type: <Not Set>
APN Type: default,mms
APN protocol: IPv4

Reboot

Note that "APN: VZWINTERNET" is set this way to match the buildProp file.

Good luck
smile.png