MMO Games

antmeyerx

Reaction score
i need a good mmo game i played World War and it seemed like once i hit level 10 i couldnt win ANY matches lol.... so i want something else fun to play :D

Big Lou

Reaction score
If you want an MMO, look no further than Pocket Legends. It's essentially WoW on your phone and you can play entirely free.

Nextfunny

Reaction score
As I've said before, I have played World of Dragons. It's not the same al Pocket Legend, because it' a 2D game, but it's funny and remember me the 16bits consoles :heart:

Pockets Legens is different but alse an excellent game!!

oc noob

Reaction score
Pocket Legends isn't entirely free. There is a level cap and I think its around 13 then you have to start buying dungeon packs to level any higher. They are pretty cheap though and worth a few bucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
antmeyerx

antmeyerx

Reaction score
im just looking for something completly free atm im playing World War again its kinda fun and im playing farm story just to give me some time to pass pocket legends is cool but i have WoW on my computer.. im just looking for something to play on my phone like if im out somewere etc

Big Lou

Reaction score
im just looking for something completly free atm im playing World War again its kinda fun and im playing farm story just to give me some time to pass pocket legends is cool but i have WoW on my computer.. im just looking for something to play on my phone like if im out somewere etc
Pocket Legends is not WoW... it's similar, but very different. You should give it a try.

dredger

Reaction score
Pocket legends is the best out there in mho. It is free but you have a level cap, someone already said lvl 13 and I think they are right.

PL can get pricy, I believe to buy all the dungeons it is somewhere around $40, but you can play just the free zones and don't have to buy. There are also special weapons and armor you can buy via microtransactions but again you don't HAVE to.

Overall PL can be costly to get the full experience but it is the best mobile mmo out there. Large selection of items, zones, quests, and plenty of players.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
antmeyerx

antmeyerx

Reaction score
Pocket Legends is not WoW... it's similar, but very different. You should give it a try.

notice i said free just want something to pass time and what not when im home im playing WoW considering Cataclysm just came out lmfao.

dredger

Reaction score
Well as most have pointed out PL is free. You can opt to buy more content but you don't have to and if it is casual gaming, a couple hours a week, PL will entertain for a while before you cap the free content.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
antmeyerx

antmeyerx

Reaction score
eh tried it tbh i wasnt really a big fan i want something different its most like wow in the android market maybe something with racing or something or ever something idkkk

Big Lou

Reaction score
Perhaps it would help if you used legible sentences...

mewshi

Reaction score
Now, now... :p

Honestly, I don't see why you need an MMO game on your phone... just a good way to suck up bandwidth.

Varking

Reaction score
If you dislike Pocket Legends you can try World of Dragons, or Parallel Kingdom. Both games have a mall with things you can buy. Parallel Kingdom can be played free if you refer people to the game or trade for food in game instead of buying it.

OP
antmeyerx

antmeyerx

Reaction score
If you dislike Pocket Legends you can try World of Dragons, or Parallel Kingdom. Both games have a mall with things you can buy. Parallel Kingdom can be played free if you refer people to the game or trade for food in game instead of buying it.

i like world of dragons its pretty good :)