Mlb at bat link

hitdog042

Reaction score
There is, in fact, MLB AT BAT for Android. It's in beta test and is only available from MLB, not the Market.

Copy and paste this in your android browser. You will have to make sure you allow 3rd party installs, it will prompt you for this.

This was in beta during the World Series, I totally missed it, but it's still out there.

http://m.mlb.com/gd/apps/android/apks/MLBAndroidv1_0.apk

OP
H

hitdog042

Reaction score
It installed and runs on mine. I also have a Droid. Did you enable 3rd party downloads? You have to since this isn't coming from the Market.

OP
H

hitdog042

Reaction score
yea they're enabled. weird.

Hmmm. It's not even fully up. The only thing on it right now is last years standings, highlights from the WS.

When I first installed it, it showed me winter league game results. As soon as I backed out and went back in, they were gone.

But it is beta and from what I read on the internet they are hoping to have it fully up this Spring for about 10.00 from the market, but that gets you all games live audio, just like on the BlackBerry and iPhone.

OP
H

hitdog042

Reaction score
Well I don't know if this is related, but my Droid wouldn't power on this morning. I just get the splash screen and the red dot just rotates between that and the Droid logo. Verizon is sending me a new one, but now I wonder if MLB AT BAT Beta killed it.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Awesome, my fav iphone app! Hope they continue the development.