MLB At Bat 11 or MLB.TV for D2G??

roderun17

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 Global, and I was hoping to be able to at least listen to MLB games on my phone (GameDay Audio?) and possibly even watch them on the phone? They just released MLB At Bat 11 but the description for this app is very incomplete and does not even say whether I'll be able to get live audio of all MLB regular season games. Does anyone have info on this, and on whether we'll get MLB.TV on it, too? I haven't found any listing of compatible Android devices.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The app would be MLB 11. But here's the deal. When regular season starts you need to be a subscriber to MLB Game Day, their subscription computer service to use MLB 11 during the regular season.

Batter up: MLB At Bat 2011 app now available for $14.99 – Android and Me

Batter up: MLB At Bat 2011 app now available for $14.99 – Android and Me

That's to watch Streaming Video. I don't see any other app for it.

Sirius-XM has a lock on broadcasting radio with MLB and it's not available on their app.

OP
R

roderun17

Reaction score
Thanks, hookbill! And do we know which Droid phones will be compatible. The descriptions I saw yesterday said the live video stream would be for "select" Android phones, but I have not seen a list of which select phones.

So it sounds like we need the $15 app PLUS a subscription?

Thanks again.

imompero

Reaction score
The descriptions I saw yesterday said the live video stream would be for "select" Android phones, but I have not seen a list of which select phones.

By select I believe they mean android phones running 2.1 or higher