Miui!

b4ux1t3

Reaction score
MIUI came out for the D2 and I missed it! I installed it tonight and it's running perfectly so far. I was just curious as to how many other people have tried it out. dancedroid

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah MIUI for the D2/DX is a fairly new deal, it came after 2nd-init did.

If you mean the newest version which I believe normally comes out on Fridays (I didnt check to see if it did) I am sure quite a few people already have. Its become very popular very fast, especially since its so new and so different from the other choices we have.

duyna

Reaction score
Still has not updated since 1.8.12 we missed the 1.8.19 and thus far 1.8.26 I have moved on to ssd2 and besides the random reboots, is the fairly stable for me

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
well it looks like it will be atleast another week before we see an update for the Droid 2. Although when we do see an update Im sure we will be very happy with it. Its all about the GB kernel baby!!

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
yea the guy who ports miui to the d2 has been slacking a little and we haven't gotten the past two updates, however hopefully he'll pick up the ball soon and we can get back on track!

I love miui it's a great change up from the regular ROM's

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I figure in 1 week there will be several options for 2-init GB kernel Roms.

I have a feeling this is whats holding up some of the ROMs from being updated as quickly. Not to say its why MIUI missed the last couple but many devs are working on this, either to perfec pr make the transition. It will be to our benefit.

Of course I have been wrong in the past so who knows...