Miui

MeHappy

Reaction score
I saw MIUI was released for D2 and DX today with little bugs, think a port to the D2G will come soon?
Any news of dev for it?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just noticed this as well. I am currently without my D2G and won't be getting a cell for another few weeks. If it were me, I would try to run the GRD Romer on it, food for thought!! Or see if anyone else is adventurous and learn from their doings :p

Psj77

Reaction score
I would love to try miui, to me it looks better than cm7

chefyocum

Reaction score
I used to rock miui on my dinc all thime. It is a sweet rom but they update it every friday and it has to be translated from chinese to english then apply the fixes and update. If it someones willing to do it thatd be awesome. If we could change the kernel though that rom would be even better.

sent from my galaxy tab or d2g both rooted of course

Asphyx

Reaction score
MIUI also has one of the best Music players out there!
It will even display Lyrics! Found that on XDA and I never use anything else.

Would be nice if they id support D2G but if it's even half as difficult to port from DX/D2 as CM7 has been I doubt it will ever happen.

That and it's closed source so who knows what is really going on in there?

OP
M

MeHappy

Reaction score
I saw where 13thAngel and a couple others were (seemingly) excited to see it on D2G, but won't develop it because it's closed source and too iphonish... :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Swoggler

Reaction score
D2g miui

MIUI on the D2G would be absolutely amazing. I have it on my OG and DX amd it is my favorite ROM.