MIUI reDARKend theme port to CM7?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Is there anyway the reDARKend theme for the MIUI rom can be ported over to CM7? I f@cking love that theme and it would awesome if it could get ported to CM7.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway the reDARKend theme for the MIUI rom can be ported over to CM7? I f@cking love that theme and it would awesome if it could get ported to CM7.

Not sure but check out the jrummy tmobile theme chooser app. I found some awesome themes, and I do mean awesome..and I just dl the free ones, most aren't even on or in the market and they are wicked bad!!!! There is one called blackend, or maybe it was darkened and its shaped like metallica logo..lol check them out! If you already haven't..there are so many, and all the green are free! Some have animations in status bar! I'm stoked. All this time I was searching the dang market..lol hope this helps...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Not sure but check out the jrummy tmobile theme chooser app. I found some awesome themes, and I do mean awesome..and I just dl the free ones, most aren't even on or in the market and they are wicked bad!!!! There is one called blackend, or maybe it was darkened and its shaped like metallica logo..lol check them out! If you already haven't..there are so many, and all the green are free! Some have animations in status bar! I'm stoked. All this time I was searching the dang market..lol hope this helps...

+1

Droid 2 CM7

OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I've used the theme manager and there are some sick themes....but the lockscreen on reDARKend is pretty sick and some backgrounds/icons are awesome too. I like being able to set a theme, then changing individual UIs like text background and notification bar without changing the entire theme.

OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Not a big fan of the stock launcher. I use launcher pro.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the stock launcher. I use launcher pro.

Yup! I don't like anything that looks iphonish..just me though, Android through and through! There are other launchers out there like QQ launcher and it makes the phone look the same, I'm happy with launcher pro and a few others..lastly is the touchwiz or any other iphonish lookalikes..that's just my opinion of course..lol

fishaholic

Reaction score
I've used the theme manager and there are some sick themes....but the lockscreen on reDARKend is pretty sick and some backgrounds/icons are awesome too. I like being able to set a theme, then changing individual UIs like text background and notification bar without changing the entire theme.

as far as i know the only way to change themes UI like MIUI is with the MIUI ROM..... i wish i could do that too it sucks. I have to tear appart themes and mod them through the comp :(

OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Hey brother! Did you find the reDarkened yet? Or is it only miui and need porting?

Only MIUI as far as I know. It would be lovely if it got ported :D

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only MIUI as far as I know. It would be lovely if it got ported :D

Well didn't I read up somewhere you were porting? Maybe it was someone else..anyway are you on gbcm7 still?

OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Well didn't I read up somewhere you were porting? Maybe it was someone else..anyway are you on gbcm7 still?

Yes sir I am. Lots of fixes were made. Time for some fun.