MIUI-Like Web Browser

Droidfish

Reaction score
Thanks Jrizzil, I never know what to download from the D1-MIUI section, there's usually an improved version faster than I can refresh! I've downloaded all 3 of these today

Droidfish

Reaction score
Is there a way I can set up chrome2phone to open this browser(or any 3rd party browser)?

Edit: Never mind, I'm and idiot. Forever the noob, lol

Last edited:

frostthejack

Reaction score
Ok I must be missing something I can't seem to install it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It installed fine for me. All i did was downloaded it on my phone, clicked on it in the pull down bar when it was done, and used package installer to install it. You might have gotten a bad download. Try redownloading it and following these steps.

Ozzie

Reaction score

It installed fine for me. All i did was downloaded it on my phone, clicked on it in the pull down bar when it was done, and used package installer to install it. You might have gotten a bad download. Try redownloading it and following these steps.

I did it the same way...and now I see there's another model already.
Man, you guys are on it...:icon_eek:

frostthejack

Reaction score
That is so odd when I downloaded from computer it was a zip but from phone it was an apk file. Got it working now.

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
thanks jrizzill..u r the man.........i freaking love this rom and your mods u do to it...........

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Thanks Jrizzill, this is awesome! question for you, how do you delete the bookmarks under the books tab? its probably easy i just cant figure it out.

Not sure if you ended up figuring it out or not, but just long press the preloaded bookmarks and hit delete.

Great up J, this browser is sick. Leave it to the asians to oneup us again!

Mohawk3

Reaction score
When I opened the browser up today, I got a pop up that said an update is available. I didn't update because I assumed the update would cause me to lose the english translation. Would that actually be the case?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
When I opened the browser up today, I got a pop up that said an update is available. I didn't update because I assumed the update would cause me to lose the english translation. Would that actually be the case?

I tried installing it an hour ago and it gave me an "application not installed" error. You could just back it up, download the new version and see if it changes the translation, I doubt it'll work/install.

Anathema

Reaction score
It will be in chinese, except for your bookmarks.

atticus

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the upgrade prompts? Pops up every time I open the browser.