Miui issue

ksalce

Reaction score
This was an issue on 1.8.5 also. When I wanted to search for something on google, I used to be able to just type in what I wanted to search for in the url box in the browser and it would take me directly to the search results on google. Now when I do it, no matter what I type in to search for, it just takes me to the google homepage. Its not that big of an issue but it does get annoying because I'm used to searching on google that way. Is there anyway I can fix this? I know for a fact I was able to search on google that way on the first release of miui for the droid 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

on the miui shiz

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
I have the exact same issue, I thought I was going crazy, lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bothered by this. I honestly thought nobody would know what I was talking about lol.

on the miui shiz

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
im pretty sure the problem is something just wrong with MIUI on DROID 2. I bieleve there is no fix for it, but Im sure as development continues it will be fixed at one point.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I don't see that issue on mine. Did you try clearing the cache for the browser?

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
I don't see that issue on mine. Did you try clearing the cache for the browser?

Clearing the cache did nothing for me. I still have the problem. I've learned to deal with it but it definitely would be nice for the search in the url box to work again.

on the miui shiz