MIUI for Milestone is coming~~~

xlssmsy1988

Reaction score
MIUI for milestone is coming, and now spend a lot of people pull a great new theme~~~

I read over at miui.com that the milestone build was a bit wonky and that there were a few bugs to workout. It would be funny if the framework patch that jamezelle and zen made fixed most of the problems. But who knows. Its the waiting game now.

There is no way on earth that Ill be using my phone with that theme. I rather give it to my daughter......dancedroid

That theme is HORRENDOUS! Haha. Looks like something a 13yo would love.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

+1 for 13yo lol

iamasongnow, nice avatar.

haha, yeah i guess the theme is kind of kiddie-like. but hopefully they have it as an option, at the very least.

and thanks dude. it's esao andrews, he does all of the art for this band circa survive.

Theme is nice... for what it is. Just a bit kiddie for my taste really. BTW you sig says you're on the slayher 1.6 kernel. You know he has 1.7s out right? Look in the Liquid forum.

Theme is nice... for what it is. Just a bit kiddie for my taste really. BTW you sig says you're on the slayher 1.6 kernel. You know he has 1.7s out right? Look in the Liquid forum.

Ya I looked in Liquid and on CM and I can't find anything about a v1.7 of slayhers kernals

sent by draining my battery ....

Ya I looked in Liquid and on CM and I can't find anything about a v1.7 of slayhers kernals

sent by draining my battery ....

Yeah, I still haven't found one. Hopefully someone can tell me where one is or maybe I'll stumble upon it

Back