Missing Widgets...

Tsip85

Reaction score
I am loving this ROM, but I'm having a problem placing widgets on my home screens. When I long press a home screen and select Widgets, there are a few that I'm looking for, but don't show up. I have no Facebook widget, Audio Manager, Set CPU,or Weather Bug. Any ideas on how to retreive these?

Darkbmx76

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. The applications are still installed but are not in the widgets list. The only short term solution I have found is reinstalling the app. The widgets stay until I reboot my phone. Please look into this BD.
Love the rom btw, thanks!

TexasRules777

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. The applications are still installed but are not in the widgets list. The only short term solution I have found is reinstalling the app. The widgets stay until I reboot my phone. Please look into this BD.
Love the rom btw, thanks!

You guy's aren't using app2sd by chance are you? Everytime i used apps2sd my widgets would vanish. Placing them back on the phone fixed the problem.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limbhere and say TexasRules hit the nail on the head.

OP
T

Tsip85

Reaction score
I figured that's what it was. I had moved pretty much everything to my SD. I just moved a few things back to phone (apps with widgets that I need), but still no audio manager widget. Got my facebook and weather bug widgets back. Guess I'll just uninstall and re-install audio manager and see if that works.