Missing security token?

biknut1

Reaction score
First, I apologize if this question had already been asked- I just couldn't get myself to search through 490 forum pages of posts. I recently changed the skin on this forum and do not like it as much as the previous one. When I try to switch it back, I get an error message saying something like "Unable to process due to missing security token. Press here to send message to administrator." When I press to send to admin, I get the same message again about the missing security token. How do I get this changed? Thanks!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ur on ur pc im assuming. scroll to the very bottom of the screen, to the very left it says "normal" something. click that and see if that works

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
B

biknut1

Reaction score
Security token

ur on ur pc im assuming. scroll to the very bottom of the screen, to the very left it says "normal" something. click that and see if that works

Aloha from Hawaii...

Princess- you truly are a Princess! I had not noticed the "normal version" button at the bottom of the screen before, but I pressed it and now I am back in familiar territory. Thank you so much! I appreciate your help with this.