Security Token Missing

kaboyd

Reaction score
Since this website has undergone it's recent skin change I can no longer save changes to my profile in the "edit options" link on the User cp menu. When I go to save changes I recieve an error message page in this website stating a security token is missing with a link to email a site administator. After typing this explanation to any administrator, I recieve the same error when i try to send the email. Any suggestions?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm, have you tried swtiching to the old layout, saving, switching back, saving? or maybe just the first step?

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score
As far as I can tell I have to save the settings before I can go back to the old layout. Right now it's suck on mobile v2 unless I log out. Does that make sense?

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score
Is there any other place to do that than in the "edit options" screen?

Last edited:

mjones1052

Reaction score
I'm having this same problem and it's really annoying. Stuck in the mobile version on my PC and unable to switch back because of security token errors..... Any way some mods can help us out?

mjones1052

Reaction score
Can we please get some info on this? This is getting pretty annoying and I am actually starting to avoid this forum because it is pretty hard to read right now. I know a mod can just go in and change me and the OP's settings, so if thats the case, would ya mind??

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score
mjones1052- idk if you are still having this problem but I spent a few hours narrowing it down and hopefully an admin will be notified. if I'm contacted at all I will mention your problem as well.

GerryG35

Reaction score
I thought it was just me! I couldn't even use the "contact" panel to alert admin w/o getting the security token error. I've tried 3 different browsers and all of the 'clear and reset' techniques I found using the search function. Like the OP, I've been avoiding the site (and it's my favorite) because I cannot stand the mobile version. Please reset me back to 'forum default' or let me know how to do it myself. Thank you so much.

qoncept

Reaction score
I'm getting it about every other time I try to submit a form (upload, post, search). Pretty annoying. Looks like it's a vBulletin addon causing it.

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score
I'm getting it about every other time I try to submit a form (upload, post, search). Pretty annoying. Looks like it's a vBulletin addon causing it.
After posting the problem in another thread a couple Mods worked with me on it. Finally one of them alerted An admin and danDroid changed my profile to regular v2. Since then I've had no problem at all. I would contact a Mod or Admin if this is still a problem for you. Best of luck