Missing Market app and others

madbulltx

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry if this is posted to the wrong group or thread please forgive me in advance.

I had recently used a update.zip file to add the live wallpaper support to my droid. That seemed to work great and I have a few new features. Here is the problem. All my purchased apps and the market itself are missing. Can I get these back? I sure hope so. I have downloaded the sdk on a machine and have sucessfully installed apps to the emu device. ( I wanted it installed on the Droid) I have tried adding a rom package for ere25 but still not having any luck after flashing. It looks like most of the google apps are just gone.

I am less worried about my purchased more concerned about the lack of the market and a way to install new apps on the phone. If someone can give me some syntax for installing the apk files via the terminal that might work? I am a NOOB and really need some help.

If someone could point me to a ere25 google apps package that would be great?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hello,

Sorry if this is posted to the wrong group or thread please forgive me in advance.

I had recently used a update.zip file to add the live wallpaper support to my droid. That seemed to work great and I have a few new features. Here is the problem. All my purchased apps and the market itself are missing. Can I get these back? I sure hope so. I have downloaded the sdk on a machine and have sucessfully installed apps to the emu device. ( I wanted it installed on the Droid) I have tried adding a rom package for ere25 but still not having any luck after flashing. It looks like most of the google apps are just gone.

I am less worried about my purchased more concerned about the lack of the market and a way to install new apps on the phone. If someone can give me some syntax for installing the apk files via the terminal that might work? I am a NOOB and really need some help.

If someone could point me to a ere25 google apps package that would be great?

Go into settings: applications: manage apps hit menu and filter all. Check and see if market and market updater are in there.