Missed Call and vibrate

EMC23

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me with the settings for Missed Call. I have all of my contacts for SMS set with their own distinct ringtone and LED. I have vibrate unchecked because I don't want sound and vibrate all the time. However, I notice that when I have the phone set (using the ringer button on the side) to vibrate I do not get a vibrate for incoming SMS notifications. Is there a way to get Missed Call to use the global vibrate setting without having to use vibrate when your phone is set to ring? I hope my question makes sense.
TIA

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I don't think it will integrate with the phone like that just because you are supposed to disable all the regular phone settings so you don't get double notifications.

Your questions makes sense but I don't think it can currently be done.

There is a thread for Missed Call already (it's back a few pages now): http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/2291-missed-call-motorola-droid.html -- The developer made a few posts in the thread but then kind of tapered off. You could try to send him/her a PM and see if that's something that could be worked out. Something like another check box to automatically turn vibrate on in the app when the phone is set to vibrate.