Misc. work.... ideas... tests...

skylordusa1

Reaction score
Anyone having any troubles installing this? I put the lakers.zip on my sd card in the androidthemes folder. I went into metamorph and unzip/extract new theme. I selected the lakers.zip and it came back to the subthemes page. I hit apply all and then it just says please wait: applying framework-res.apk theme 1 of 1. Then it just sits there forever? Does this take a really long time to install. Or is it just not working for me?

stymie1138

Reaction score
Notification drops

Awesome work. What about some armed services ie Marine Corps, or Michigan Wolverines.

RedBull

Reaction score
How about Red Bull? Not sure how much of a look you can get out of it...But if you can work something up...that would be cool.

shanehillsr

Reaction score
What are the chances of getting a chicago@cubs notification pull down?

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks stew for the yanks or skanks as you put them you have a wierd donation amount coming your way will donate more for my bills maybe the old standing buffalo from the 70's would be sweet great work man really great work

skylordusa1

Reaction score
Anyone having any troubles installing this? I put the lakers.zip on my sd card in the androidthemes folder. I went into metamorph and unzip/extract new theme. I selected the lakers.zip and it came back to the subthemes page. I hit apply all and then it just says please wait: applying framework-res.apk theme 1 of 1. Then it just sits there forever? Does this take a really long time to install. Or is it just not working for me?

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem when trying to install or if anyone knows what I am doing wrong. Probably something simple I missed. But thanks Stew for all the work you are doing with this. I actually just grabbed that png background picture of kobe and added it to the watermarkd theme and reinstalled the water mark theme. So atleast I have some flavor of the lakers drop down. hahahaahhahah. Thanks again.

Rotech72

Reaction score
What'em up Stew...first of all love your Watermark'D theme!...what about a pull down of some hot sexy chicks..hehehe...or a Scarface one

dwgolf83

Reaction score

Make sure you have USB Debugging Enabled. I had the same problem, fixed debugging and working great
Settings, Apps, Development, Enable Debugging

dwgolf83

Reaction score
How to

Any way you could type up a quick tutorial on how to change the background pick of the dropdown menu? I would love to try this so I don't have to bother you with requests of bad Chicago teams.

donelam304

Reaction score
i got some different WVU pics and gifs for ya.

Attachments

• wvu.gif
    wvu.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 295
  • wvu1.jpg
    wvu1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 392
  • wvu_logo.gif
    wvu_logo.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 309
  • WVU_Mountaineers_layout.jpg
    WVU_Mountaineers_layout.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 303
  • wvu-fire-blue-sign.gif
    wvu-fire-blue-sign.gif
    640.2 KB · Views: 315

shanehillsr

Reaction score

Make sure you have USB Debugging Enabled. I had the same problem, fixed debugging and working great
Settings, Apps, Development, Enable Debugging

I second that I'm willing to give it a shot myself. Especially since my theme changes every other week.