Microsoft Project-like application?

rmart88

Reaction score
OK so idk if anyone in here uses Microsoft Project or any program similar, but i would LOVE to have something like this on my DROID. If there is any app out there similar i would be most appreciattive if someone could point me in the right direction! If not, and there are Devs reading this, I would definately pay for such an app! Thanks in advance :)

Sweettooth

Reaction score
You'll likely see MS Project on a WinMo phone before you see anything like it on Android which is a shame because that'd put Android phones one step closer to being the premier business phone. Some clever dev may create something similar but despite all of M$'s flaws, there really are few substitutes for their software in my personal opinion. I highly doubt they'd fund millions of dollars for their creation if some guy could pump them out for nothing in his basement after work lol

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. If you're motivated, you might try dropping a line to the folks at Dataviz who make Documents to Go. They might give you some hope or point you in a productive direction.