Microsoft Now Selling Microsoft Edition Galaxy S8

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
rwfmhx-jpg.78061

As you may already know Microsoft has basically hammered down the final nail in the coffin of the Windows Mobile platform. They have moved on to produce a Microsoft experience for both the Android or iPhone user. They are now selling Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices which already have their "Microsoft Experience" installed. The phone is listed for $724.99 and includes the Microsoft Launcher. With the Microsoft Launcher you will be able to sync documents, photos, webpages, and more across devices. For Black Friday they will have the S8 discounted by $150. If you have a microsoft fan in the family this might be the perfect gift.

via Microsoft

Attachments

• RWfMHx.jpg
    RWfMHx.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,555

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
At least they realize what can sell and decided to go with a solid device

Pixel 2 XL

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I don't even have windows on my computers. why would I want a windows launcher on my phone?

Well, you probably wouldn't. So don't buy it.

Someone that DOES have Windows on their computer might want this.

Think beyond your world. Just because it isn't useful to you doesn't mean it won't be useful to someone else.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well said @IIGood.

I know someone that would love this and probably buy it the day it is released; he's kind of a Windows fanatic. I will definitely let him know about this phone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Truthfully, I'd like to see what they've done with it and how it feels. I wouldn't buy one myself but to see how it functions peeks my interest.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Don't more people use Windows on PC than any other platform? I think it's a good idea. I'm not interested, but w/e

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
So ... Samsung does this, but making a vanilla Android phone is out of the question?
[/SMH]

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Well, you probably wouldn't. So don't buy it.

Someone that DOES have Windows on their computer might want this.

Think beyond your world. Just because it isn't useful to you doesn't mean it won't be useful to someone else.

this whole forum is basically based on what people want or don't want for their own phone. I sure don't go around telling others to think beyond their world and because it is not useful to them doesn't mean it won't be useful to someone else. You know I could every time someone talks about a feature being a deal breaker.

imo what you said is insulting...

Last edited:

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
this could be a perfect business phone since 99.9% of businesses use windows os. i can see a lot of companies switching from apple to microsamsung cause of this device.