Micro HDMI cable

bdmst16

Reaction score
Monoprice has them here unless micro and mini are different. In the pictures the end looks the same.

Micro and Mini HDMI are not the same. There are three types I'm aware of - Standard HDMI (TYPE A), Mini HDMI (TYPE C) and Micro HDMI (TYPE D).

At this time monoprice does NOT have any micro.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
I am pretty sure verizon was selling just the HDMI cable for 19.99, I will look for the source were i read that.

pilot25

Reaction score
You better wait until it comes out because the picture you have there isn't a HDMI cable. I've only ever heard of mini HDMI. If it's a micro then Moto has invented something to screw you out of more money. I wouldn't be shocked.

If monoprice doesn't have it then it doesn't exist.

zoom2022

Reaction score
Monoprice has them here unless micro and mini are different. In the pictures the end looks the same.

Micro and Mini HDMI are not the same. There are three types I'm aware of - Standard HDMI (TYPE A), Mini HDMI (TYPE C) and Micro HDMI (TYPE D).

At this time monoprice does NOT have any micro.

I purchased my Micro HDMI cable from ebay. I bought the one for the Evo, since it was cheaper then the one for the Droid X but is the same thing. There is a difference between the Micro and Mini, I do have both, my JVC HD camcorder connects using the Mini HDMI cable, which is smaller then the standard size. The Micro is alot smaller, kinda the size of a mini USB or the power port on a Ninitendo DS lite. Here is a picture of them side by side (micro, mini and standard).

Last edited: